Fashion Collection: My Favorite Looks From Rocky African Clothing AW17 Collection


The month of September has been very busy and amazing for me, so many great opportunities have come by my way as well as a number of amazing people and I can't be but grateful for these things. While scrolling through my instagram feed during the week I saw one of my favorite African clothing "Rocky African Clothing" lines feed which features a number of kaftans from their newest Autumn/Winter 17 collection.



I've been obsessed with Rocky Clothing for over a year now and so far I've been able to get me a few of their outfit from their previous collection, and I'll be featuring them here next week in one of my articles. The newest collection from Rocky African Clothing features fine eye catching designs of the most attractive colors and fabrics. Since setting my eyes on them, I couldn't but wish they could someway appear in my wardrobe.



After seeing a few number of the looks from this collection, I took it upon myself to inquire from the creative director of this brand about where the fabrics used in it were from. He said "These fabrics came all the way from Turkey and were specially handpicked to fill the needs of those who appreciates African fashion".



I'm probably going to be breaking my piggy bank so I can get me a few of these designs so I can rock them to some Owanbe parties coming up in October. Did I forget to mention that Rocky Clothing caters for both sexes? So ladies you can also get you one these designs and stay on top of your fashion game.



To shop the looks simply ShopRocky.Co.Uk to place an order or send them a direct message via Instagram Shoprockyuk ... Be sure to drop your comments.



Comments